How to remove glitter from face? The hard truth about glitter that it is famously hard to remove.
Nowadays, apart from the fashion industry, everyone started using glitter to look more attractive. Glitter, when used the proper way, can actually praise your look.
However, removing it can be difficult, especially form the face. People are actually worried to find the methods of how to get glitter off skin.
However, there are several time saving methods that actually works as a solution of the question that how to remove the glitter from face without irritating the skin and by using the simple products available at your home.
In this post, I’ll share with you how to remove glitter from face with the products you have at home.
1. Use Liquid Makeup Remover to Remove Glitter from Face
One of the best ways to take away glitter makeup from the skin with out washing is to use a liquid makeup remover.
Using a liquid makeup remover will remove makeup as well, but it is among the most reliable methods to take away glitter.
Makeup wipes don’t work properly to take away glitter as a result of they simply wipe it around.
Here’s What You Need to Do:
- Take a cotton ball or pad and dampen it with liquid makeup remover.
- In small upward swipes, gently rub the glitter area with the cotton ball.
- When the cotton ball is covered in glitter, discard and continue with a new cotton ball or pad.
- Apply your regular moisturizer. Each the make-up glue used to stick the glitter and the makeup remover used to remove glitter can be drying. If you want to keep your skin in good situation, make sure to moisturize.
The best answer of how to remove glitter from face is makeup remover. Check out the best makeup remover that works gentle on your skin is Cetaphil Gentle Waterproof Makeup Remover, that removes efficientlt stubborn makeup and impurities from the skin.
Also Read: 10 Best Drugstore Moisturizers for Oily Skin
2. Use Masking Tape to Get Glitter Off Skin
Another simplest way to clean glitter face with out removing makeup is to stick out the glitter with masking tape.
Masking tape is the best tape option as a result of it’s gentle and has little chance of damaging your skin.
This method works best for light glitter functions only as a result of masking tape is much less adhesive and would have a more durable time taking out hard stuck-on glitter.
How to use Masking Tape to Remove Glitter:
- Take around six inches of tape and wrap the tape around the index and middle finger with the sticky part facing out.
- Gently tap the glitter on the face with the sticky tape.
- Rotate the tape around the fingers because the sticky part of the tape fills with glitter.
- Discard the tape and create a new circle of tape as often as needed till all of the glitters are removed.
It may be mandatory to touch up your makeup if the tape pulled some of it off. The tape will not be the very best or most effective strategy to take away glitter, however it’s the easiest way to do it if you wish to hold the remainder of your make-up on.
The best masking tape to remove glitter is Scotch General Purpose Masking Tape, which wide in length.
3. Use Natural Coconut Oil to Remove Glitter From Face
Keep in mind that utilizing coconut oil on your face can even take away any makeup you have on.
How to use Coconut Oil to Remove Glitter:
- Wet a fingertip or a cotton ball with the oil.
- Gently, using upward swipes, rub the glitter areas of the face with the cotton ball.
- If you are using your fingertips, have a towel or washcloth available to remove extra glitter from the fingertip. If you are using a cotton ball, discard full cotton balls and replace them with recent ones.
Coconut oil also works nice as a skin moisturizer. After all of the glitter is removed, gently rub within the remaining oil on the face.
In case you have an particularly oily face, gently rub it off with a paper towel or washcloth. The glitter and make-up glue are very drying, and coconut oil can help revive the skin and create a beautiful glow.
The Nutiva Organic coconut oil is best to use for removing glitter, as it is unrefined and virgin coconut oil, safe for the skin.
Share This on Pinterest