Do antibacterial soap really kill bacteria over our face? Which is the best antibacterial soap to use?
The truth is we never go for regular soap when you want to wash our faces. And the reason is the adverse effect regular soaps have especially on our faces. It wears off the natural oiliness of our skin and ends up leaving it dry.
So, we choose not to use soap to clean anything other than our bodies. But imagine different companies introducing the best antibacterial soap for the face, which is safe to use on both the body and the face, as it does not hamper the natural barrier of our facial skin.
Therein the best antibacterial soap come in the market. Here is a list of ten such highly recommended products.
In this Article
- 1. Defense Soap
- 2. Hibiclens Antimicrobial Liquid Soap
- 3. Heyedrate Handmade Tea Tree Oil Soap For Face And Body
- 4. Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc Soap
- 5. Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar
- 6. Blue Steel Sports Soap
- 7. Vi-Tae Get Lathered Up! Goat Milk Soap
- 8. Power Clean Lemongrass Soap
- 9. Aromavita Antibacterial Oregano Soap
- 10. Dial White Antibacterial Bar Soap
1. Defense Soap
The composition of Defense Soap’s antibacterial soap includes water, glycerine, sodium chloride, sodium palm kernelate, sodium palmate, leaf oil of eucalyptus globules and tea tree oil.
The active ingredients work best against dry skin, acne, dandruff, jock itch, athlete’s foot and ringworm and makes it the best antibacterial soap for acne.
- Clinical efficiency of the antifungal treatment
- Natural ingredients without dues, sulphates and parabens
- Triple milled for longevity, quality and consistency
- Benefits due to eucalyptus oils and tea tree
- Rich, smooth lather to get rid of sweat, grime and dirt
- Harmful if it enters the eyes
- Comes in less quantity
This soap is manufactured in the liquid form by Hibiclens. The antimicrobial soap is best antibacterial soap for the skin provides a continuous bacteria-killing action by bonding to the skin.
It is popular for its efficiency in eliminating fungi, viruses and countless harmful bacteria like MRSA and it is best antibacterial soap for fungal infection. In the case of contaminated skin, using this soap reduces the chances of a transfer.
- 4% w/v solution of chlorhexidine gluconolactone as the active ingredient
- Purified red 40 and water, poloxamer 237, lauramine oxide, 4% w/v isopropyl alcohol, ghluconolactone and fragrance as the inactive ingredients
- Might not be advisable for sensitive skin
If you are looking for both the best antibacterial soap for body and the best antibacterial soap for face, Heyedrate is your best bet. This product is mainly designed for female use.
There are no imitations, counterfeit items and replicas in this soap. The outcomes are 100% licensed since the soaps are imported from the USA.
- Made of organic coconut oil, olive oil, green tea, essential oils of tea tree and shea raw butter
- A 100% natural and organic support for skin
- Relief for inflamed, red and dry eyelids and adult acne
The Noble Formula’s zinc soap is best antibacterial soap, that is useful for all types of skin and manufactured especially to treat acne.
Acne-prone skin types are benefited from the lower comedogenic features. It is made of 2% ZnP to ensure the quality of the entirely natural zinc soap.
- Removes debris, dirt and oils
- Relieves irritation, flaking, redness and itching
- Formulated with exfoliating and gently calming milled oats, penetrating and moisturizing emu oil and antioxidant-rich olive oil
- Handcrafted and handmade in the USA
- Might destroy the moisture barrier of the face
Also Read: 10 Best Body Lotions for Crepey Skin
Targeted to the use of dry and sensitive skins, Cetaphil’s cleansing bar may not be the best antibacterial soap for body odor, but it is the best soap-free alternative for cleaning.
It cleans without inducing irritation while moisturizing the skin to leave it hydrated after the cleansing process.
- Soft and smooth
- Mild cleansing bar few of strong detergents which often cause skin irritation
- Gentle and ideal for children
- Maintains the natural barrier of your skin without removing its emollients and protective oils
- Might not be the ideal product when it comes to the fragrance
Blue Steel Sports produces the best antibacterial soap which uses tea leaves of natural rooibos for exfoliating the skin gently.
The exfoliation is also invigorating and refreshing. Your skin will be benefited from the natural strengths of eucalyptus and tea tree oils that makes it the best antibacterial soap for wounds.
- Long-lasting, sustainable product
- Ideal use as daily body soap, or after gruelling events and workout sessions
- Might seem small for the money it’s worth
This soap bar is completely organic, natural and handmade. With a goat milk scent, the bars are a natural moisturizer with a balanced pH and is best antibacterial soap .
It cleans the pores of oils, dead skins and makeup and hydrates the body and face. This is the best antibacterial soap for boils, made from organic plant-based USDA ingredients which are free of GMOs, fragrances, dyes and parabens.
- Superior comfort from organic soap bars
- Soothing acnes and gentle exfoliation of the skin
- Certified constituents
- May not last long and may seem costly
The power clean is the best antibacterial soap comes with heavy scent of lemongrass helps reduce body odour, especially in athletes. The refreshing scent provides nutrients to the body and skin.
It uses essential oils of sage, lime and lemongrass to compose the soap. The aromatic effect is a result of using six essential oils in the formula.
- Has longevity
- Maintains a healthy skin
- Pleasant tingling sensation stimulates blood flow
- Not qualified for medical treatment or diagnosis
The soap helps obtain clean and healthy skin through cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, non-GMO Greek oregano oil.
It helps one get the clean effervescence after a long bath and is best antibacterial soap for body.
- Advisable for those who did not see results in tea tree products
- Pure ingredients for therapeutic outcomes
- Small in size
This soap bar is reliable for killing odour and bacteria for a prolonged time and it is Best antibacterial soap for tattoos.
- Protection from foul smell
- The perfect balance of moisturized and clean skin
- Provides rich, creamy lather
- May cause skin itching and drying
Recommended Picks for You
Although our personal favourite is the defense soap, you can go through all the details of the above products and take your pick!
Share this on Pinterest