If you really feel that your skin has become dull, dry, and lost its glow, then you definitely want the best korean sleeping masks for healthy and glowing skin.
Your night time skincare routine is a repeat of cleansing, applying toner and serum, moisturizing, and if it’s no longer working for you, then try out these sleeping masks that are promising – they hydrate and help your skin glow!
Now the questions may arise as to why you need to use these korean products, especially at night time. During night time, the sleep helps to recover our body and repair itself from the stress happened during day time.
While sleeping, various functions are taking place inside our body such as flushing out neurotoxins, producing fewer stress hormones (cortisol), and releasing the body of repairing hormones.
Since our skin is the most important organ in the body, self-repair take place enormously whereas these skincare products boost above mentioned natural functions.
What you need right now is a quick boosting to renew your skin, aside from your skincare routine, you should need a good and best Korean sleeping masks that lets you get your beauty rest & improve your skin overnight without having no side-effects.
Check out the following 10 best Korean sleeping masks and their reviews.
- 10 Best Korean Sleeping Masks Reviewed
- 1. Best Overall: Laneige Water Mask
- 2. Best Anti-Aging: Klaris Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask
- 3. Best for Wrinkles: Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- 4. Best for Dry Skin: Dr.Jart+Good Night Dermask Water Jet Sleeping Masks
- 5. Best for Acne: Dear Hydration Sleeping Masks
- 6. Best Luxury: Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask
- 7. Best for Dull Skin & Pigmentation: Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask
- 8. Best for All Skin Types: Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack
- 9. Best for Soft & Sensitive Skin: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack
- 10. Best for Mature Skin: Mizon Cosmetics Snail Wrinkle Care Sleeping Pack
- How to Choose The Best Korean Sleeping Masks For Your Skin Type
- Final Thoughts
10 Best Korean Sleeping Masks Reviewed
Listed below are the best Korean sleeping masks, read thoroughly, and choose wisely.
1. Best Overall: Laneige Water Mask
This Laneige Water overnight gel mask’s one of the very first introductions to sleeping masks and still holds the title for the most popular type of sleeping masks.
It primarily contains a unique and highly concentrated hydro-ionized mineral water which helps to attain intense moisturization to dehydrated skin while you get your beauty sleep.
Other constituents such as chestnut, night primrose, and apricot extracts have a healing impact, help to cleanse, and brighten the skin.
Sleep scent Technology soothes your senses while you dose off with its calming rose, orange blossom, and sandalwood fragrances.
This sleeping mask has a jelly-like texture without any heaviness on the skin and is well absorbed by the skin. Laneige’s is suitable for all skin types including, normal, sensitive, and dry skin types with quick absorption without being heavy on the skin.
Regular application, which is once or twice a week may assist you in gaining a bright and improved complexion. Overall, it is the best korean sleeping mask.
- Helpful to revitalize the parched and dull skin
- Light and non-sticky on the skin after the application
- The pleasant fragrance will help to relax
- As this is a mineral oil-free product, your skin wouldn’t feel sun damage or any other skin discoloration
- Solution for wrinkles, dryness, fine lines, and uneven skin tone
2. Best Anti-Aging: Klaris Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask
This sleeping mask has a unique pudding-like texture which creates an even surface on the skin once applied, facilitating a quick absorption.
This mask is highly ample with Vitamin E antioxidants that help slow down skin cell aging and help you to stay your young look.
The Klaris has Niacinamide’s included in its formula aids for whitening effect and adenosine makes this product the best korean sleeping masks, which helpful in preventing wrinkles and skin regeneration.
Due to its concentrated amount of antioxidants, it provides your skin the ability to fight with free radicals and to stay strong when exposing to a hazardous and polluted environment.
This may be introduced as a dual-purpose beauty product, which can be used as a day-moisturizer additionally as an overnight masks.
I love this mask because Vitamin E in this product helps to stabilize and improve the effects of Vitamin C on the skin. Therefore, this is the best korean sleeping mask that can be used along with your Vitamin C serum at night time for a better complex.
- Instant results can be achieved when you need them the most
- Artificial perfume is not included therefore suitable for those who dislike odors
- A vegan-friendly product so those who don’t like animal-derived products can use this
- As this product is free of ethanol, there wouldn’t be any skin dryness or cracking
3. Best for Wrinkles: Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
If you are looking for a korean sleeping mask for anti- aging than Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing spa mask is best for you.
After applying this overnight mask on the skin at night time, when you wake up it may feel such as you’ve been to an actual spa, it’s that refreshing.
This is best korean sleeping masks that is enriched with 68% rice extracts that permits intense skin hydration, prevent skin from aging by smoothing fine lines, and enhance an even skin tone.
Rice extracts rich in natural vitamin E and vitamin B that encourages the formation of firm and tight skin, which results in the disappearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
It contains other constituents such as niacinamide and sunflower seed oil promote skin nourishment by providing all nutrients for healthier skin.
The texture is lightweight with a pH of 6.5 aids skin replenishment and easy absorption while you’re asleep. This product also can be used as a day moisturizer or night sleeping masks.
- It is a fragrance-free product so those who don’t like fragrances in their cosmetics have a better shot with this
- You can have a uniform complex due to its special ingredient rice extraction
- Easy absorption so no residues on your pillow or won’t feel heavier on skin
- Suitable for all skin types without any irritation
4. Best for Dry Skin: Dr.Jart+Good Night Dermask Water Jet Sleeping Masks
- Maintain strong moisture overnight
These hydration sleeping masks are best korean sleeping masks that were initially designed to ensure deep hydration by moisturizing the skin and to protect the moisture barrier of the skin for better moisture retention over the night time.
The texture is similar to a gel that creates a protective barrier once applied to the skin without any stickiness.
This sleeping mask consist of Chamaecyparis Obtusa leaf extract to soothe the skin, hyaluronic acid, and seaweed extract for long-lasting moisturization, and Micro NMF to hydrate the skin and to retain moisture.
It also includes seaweed extracts which promotes the comfortable and lively skin by strengthening a barrier on the skin to retain moisture.
The Night Magnet Technology in this sleeping mask secures the skin condition by offering healthier skin and is best who has extremely dry skin.
- Act as a moisture barrier after application so best for dry skin
- Sooth the irritated skin immediately
- Promote healthier skin by repairing damage
- Non-sticky and lighter on the skin
- Can get a lively, refreshing, and young-looking skin
5. Best for Acne: Dear Hydration Sleeping Masks
This hydration sleeping mask by Dear is a gel-based product with a cloud-like texture and is best korean sleeping masks for the people who are suffering from acne. Its formula accommodates ingredients such as peppermint extracts, holy basil, and neem extracts.
It accommodates peppermint extract which encourages the skin purification, controlling acne and provides nourishment to the skin. While holy basil and neem extracts helps to boost the skin immunity by eliminating free radicals, get rid of acne, weaken pigmentation, and diminishing scars.
The Water Gel Network Formula enriched with bamboo and lotus extracts generate a protective barrier on the skin and regulate its moisture retention. This beauty product soothes and clarifies the skin without the need for a thick application.
The soothing and cooling impact of gel masks is great for dry and sensitive skin types offering extra hydration aside from firming the skin and detoxifying the contaminants.
- It has a pollution guard system so good for those who regularly expose to bad environmental conditions
- Soothe and clarify the skin with its natural elements
- Appropriate for Dry and pigmented skin because it contains peppermint extract
- Useful in preventing acne as a result of regulating natural skin purification process
- Freed from paraben to ensure customers won’t suffer from hormone disruption later on
- Not included sulfate, phthalates, and mineral oil so safer product
6. Best Luxury: Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask
The texture of Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask is creamy, soft, and lightweight to nourish the skin without feeling heavy on skin.
This product is made by using different Korean medicinal herbs, such as Scutellaria root, Angelica Acutiloba, walnut, and white mulberry extracts and is one of the best korean sleeping masks.
These herbs promote replenishment of the skin by preventing cell damage, brighten the skin tone, and restore skin vitality.
The nutritive RED Elixir™ formula with Jujube and Pomegranate extracts aids to strengthen the skin’s protecting barrier to maintain adequate skin moisture and vitamins to revitalize the skin overnight and make it look radiant in the morning.
This overnight mask supplies plenty of vitamins, reduce dryness, and give off a pleasant herbal aroma to smooth your nerves.
- This is a natural product including medicinal ingredients
- Useful in preventing fine lines, dryness, and redness on the skin
- Paraben-free product, which means no need to worry about getting breast cancer later in life due to this cosmetic
- No unnecessary skin discoloration due to the absence of mineral oil
- This is more like a herbal therapy and also known as a Korean traditional herbal sleeping masks
- Mild and cozy texture makes an excellent feel on the skin
7. Best for Dull Skin & Pigmentation: Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask
The Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask is suitable for all skin varieties but is especially beneficial when using to cure dull spotted and pigmented skin types.
This White Sleeping Mask by Mizon is formulated with niacinamide, mulberry root extract, and Broussonetia extract.
It contains niacinamide which promotes the whitening of the skin by halting melanin transportation that leads to bright and glowing skin. The mulberry root extracts make it best korean sleeping masks that generates a uniform skin complexion meanwhile; its delicate lavender aroma will help you to relax after a long day to get a comfortable sleep.
Other elements such as hyaluronic acid and glycerin enable deep moisturizing and natural extracts to act as a shield against environmental polluters and irritation.
- Best to use for dull, pigmented, and uneven skin types
- Appropriate for those who regularly expose to harsh environmental conditions
- It doesn’t contain mineral oils, so don’t worry to get sun damage on the skin
- Hypoallergenic quality is beneficial for those who have sensitive skin
- Provide deep moisturization
8. Best for All Skin Types: Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack
The Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack is specifically formulated with green tea from a beautiful, pollutant-free Jeju Island in South Korea to provide excellent moisturizing ability once use on the skin.
The fresh Green Tea Water 2.0™ is prepared by extracting the vitamins from fresh green tea leaves. Moreover, the green tea water of this formula is 3.5 times more enriched than the original green tea water whichcontains 16 different types of amino acid.
Not only that, but there’s also a myriad of other botanical ingredients such as orchid extract, orange extract, tangerine extract, grapefruit extract, and bergamot extract.
According to skin experts, the Innisfree is best korean sleeping masks that enhances the beauty of women by exploring nature’s ability to restore damaged skin. These natural extracts are fruitful in making an even skin tone, diminishing the redness, and clearing the skin.
As to the pleasant aroma, you’ll find it’s relaxing for a good night’s sleep after a tiring workday and as to the sleeping mask, you may get up with a bright, refreshing, and glowing complexion.
- The formula of this sleeping mask is based on more natural ingredients
- The mild and natural aroma will calm your nerves
- Best to use for skin types with blemishes on the skin
- Promotes and ensure uniform and even skin tone
- This is an eco-friendly product
9. Best for Soft & Sensitive Skin: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack
The texture of Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack by Etude House has a thick, gel-like appearance and can be spread easily on the skin. Its texture is identical to the texture of the Aloe Vera.
One of the major elements in this best korean sleeping masks is known as Super Collagen Water or Hydrolyzed Collagen which is useful to plump out the skin and to cure natural retardation of skin elasticity while the Baobab water or Adansonia Digitata Fruit extract cleanse your skin.
The miniature particles of each of these elements are responsible for regulating skin moisture overnight and in the morning your skin might feel bouncy like jelly.
This sleeping pack leaves your skin very moist therefore those with dry skin can use this to regulate skin moisture during the night till morning.
A concentrated level of collagen can lead to acne breakouts so if you have acne-prone skin, don’t overuse and apply a smaller amount on the skin, not too frequently.
When using, be aware to apply a thick and substantial amount of the product if not it’ll dry out by the morning, but don’t worry it won’t leave residues on your pillow due to its high absorption rate.
- Suitable for dry skin to enhance the moisture level on the skin
- The delicate smell will soothe you for a beautiful sleep
- Doesn’t cause any irritation so can be used for sensitive skin types
- Non-sticky and lighter once apply to the skin
- Helpful to get a plumped beautiful skin
10. Best for Mature Skin: Mizon Cosmetics Snail Wrinkle Care Sleeping Pack
The Snail Wrinkle Care Sleeping Pack by Mizon Cosmetics is suitable for mature skin and can provide even skin tone and repair the damaged skin of its customers.
Its formula majorly accommodates 50% of Snail extract, gathered, and purified the natural lubricant of these snails.
The Unique Mizon Distributor assures that snail extracts only obtain by collecting their natural mucin, without causing any harm or inconvenience to a snail, thus makes this best korean sleeping masks.
This incredible ingredient compensates in softening the skin by targeting the fine lines on the skin and wrinkles, helpful in fading scars, moisturizing, and healing the damaged skin.
Aside from that, 4 different peptides and natural extracts included in this product along with the major ingredient with a fantastic combination that work collectively to deal with and cure dull skin, reduce sagged skin condition and increase skin elasticity.
Even though, this sleeping masks suits all skin varieties especially it could use to treat dry skin due to its a lot higher hydrating and skin-softening ability.
- Assures an even skin tone to its users because snail extract is best at smoothing fine lines
- Brings your skin a powerful elasticity and take care of wrinkles
- Protects skin from environmental stresses
- Specially applicable for dry skin
- Environmental friendly and sustainable product
How to Choose The Best Korean Sleeping Masks For Your Skin Type
A wide range of Sleeping Masks are available for various skin types and choosing the most suitable product for your face is important.
- Dry Skin:
Those who have dry skin can choose products with ingredients such as argan oil, lavender, and ceramide, therefore; these can rehabilitate dry skin into smooth, hydrated, and plump skin.
- Oily or Acne Prone Skin:
Those who are suffering from oily or acne-prone skin can choose sleeping masks that contain mild moisturizers like hyaluronic acid because it aids in hydrating the skin without clogging the pores to avoid acne breakouts.
- Mature Skin:
If your skin is somewhat mature or aging, it’s best to pick out a sleeping mask that features retinol and vitamin A derivatives because they’re good at improving skin texture and elasticity.
- Dull Skin:
Are you having trouble in the morning where it looks like you didn’t get a lot sleep at night or having a wrinkled face in the morning?
Then you better try out gel and collagen sleeping masks because they make a protective barrier on the skin and reduce moisture evaporation.
- Dehydrated Skin:
Some may feel their skin is too dry or dehydrated; our recommendation is to use a cream sleeping mask so it will assist to maintain moisture on your skin.
- Sensitive Skin:
For sensitive skin types with redness and irritation, it’s beneficial to use a Soothing sleeping masks that can hydrate, soothe, and protect the skin.
- Pigmented Skin:
Acid sleeping masks are a good pick for pigmented, dull skin particularly during cooler seasons as a result of their whitening, cleansing, and regenerative effects to result in a clean skin tone.
- For Glowing Skin:
Have you ever dreamed of waking up with a bright, even-toned, glowing face especially in the summer? Then you better try out a lightening sleeping mask.
Results are visible just after the first application.
Ladies, isn’t that wonderful?
Half an hour before going to bed, cleanse your skin, then apply your normal night skincare routine with toner, essence, serum, etc., and take a small amount of sleeping mask, apply a thin layer on your face and neck, keep it overnight, wash out in the following morning.
These are designed to initiate intensive care overnight therefore make sure to use only once or twice per week to avoid any damage to your skin.
Sleeping masks are the best moisturizers however they won’t necessarily replace your daily used moisturizer, it’s better to apply them as the final step to your skincare routine.
Now you may be wondering if these so-called face masks are this good, why need to apply night cream?
The reason is night cream is considered a “daily moisturizing” treatment whereas, the best Korean sleeping masks are considered being “Emergency Beauty” treatment.
These sleeping masks are not solely responsible for intense moisturizing; they also contain various energetic elements to replenish your damaged skin to provide a smoother, softer, and plumper skin with reduced dullness when you wake up the next day.
Using a korean sleeping masks will not be a hindrance to your beauty sleep because once you apply and massage gently and evenly on the skin, it’ll be easily absorbed by your skin and there could be no residues on your pillow as well.
Go forward follow your nighttime skincare routine, but be cautious to make sure there is no silicone in any of your other products you apply before the sleeping face mask.
Recommended Picks for You
My recommendation for best korean sleeping masks is Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack which is suitable for all skin types and its creamy texture helps to ged rid of all problems caused by aging such as fine lines, blemishes, pigmentation and many more.
Share this on Pinterest
- How To Make Your Moisturizer More Effective?
- 10 Best Moisturizer for Black Skin, According to Cosmetic Chemists
- 10 Best Stretch Mark Creams for Firmer Skin!
- 10 Best Numbing Cream For Laser Hair Removal
- 10 Best Freckle Removal Cream