Hair clippers are an important tool for anyone who wants to keep their hair short. They can be used to trim the hair around the ears and neck, or to give someone a completely new hairstyle. To get perfect shave it is important to know how to clean hair clipper properly. However, if they are not cleaned properly, they can become dirty and infected with bacteria. In this blog post, we will discuss how to clean hair clipper properly so that it stays in good condition!
How to Clean Hair Clipper: Steps to Follow
1. Make sure the hair clipper is turned off and unplugged from the electrical outlet.
2. Remove the hair clipper blade by unscrewing it counterclockwise.
3. Soak the blade in a cup of hot water and a mild dish detergent for about 10 minutes.
4. Scrub the blade with a toothbrush to remove any built-up hair or dirt.
5. Rinse the blade with warm water and allow it to air dry.
6. Reattach the blade to the hair clipper and screw it clockwise into place.
7. Plug in the hair clipper and turn it on to test it.
Does Cleaning the Clipper Blades matter so much?
It is important to clean your clipper blades regularly in order to ensure that they function properly and cut hair evenly. Dirty blades can cause hair to be pulled and can lead to an uneven haircut. There are several ways to clean your clipper blades, including using a cleaning brush or a cleaning solution. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning your clipper blades.
- First, remove the clipper blades from the clipper and turn them off.
- Using a cleaning brush or cloth, wipe down the blades to remove any hair and debris.
- Next, apply a small amount of cleaning solution to a cloth and fully clean both sides of the blades.
- Finally, let the blades dry before reassembling them onto the clipper. This simple cleaning routine should be done after each use to ensure the best haircut results.
Regularly cleaning your hair clipper blades not only improves their function, but also extends their lifespan. So don’t neglect those blades – keep them clean for optimal haircuts.
General Tips on Hair Clipper Maintenance
To keep your hair clipper in optimal condition, it’s important to clean it regularly. Follow these general tips to help maintain your hair clipper:-
- Always unplug the hair clipper before cleaning.
- Remove the blade guard and brush away any loose hairs.
- Soak the blade in a small bowl of warm, soapy water for a few minutes.
- Rinse the blade and dry it off with a towel.
- Reattach the blade guard and brush away any excess hair from the clipper body.
- Plug in the hair clipper and test it to make sure it’s working properly.
You can also use a blade cleaning solution and oil to keep the blades in top shape. Remember to regularly clean and maintain your hair clipper for optimal performance and hygiene.
Cleaning your hair clipper is a very important part of maintaining it and ensuring that it works well for years to come. Make sure to clean the blades, the body of the clipper, and any other attachments after each use. This will help keep your clipper in good condition and reduce the likelihood of bacteria build-up.
Pin this on Pinterest
- 10 Best Hair Dryer for Fine Hair
- How to Clean Hair Clipper: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Best Long Hair Wigs for Halloween
- 11 Best Blow Dryers for Natural Hair: Curly, Kinky, and Coily Styles
- 10 Best Durag For Waves That Suits Your Hair